How Conflict Playbook can help your clients? We offer.......
12 month membership with support and several playbooks that build on skills
Coaching & 12 month membership with support and access to all playbooks with the added benefit of 1:1 Coaching.
Conflict Playbook is for your clients.
Have you ever wished you had a place to send your clients to get skilled up to deal with a high-conflict co-parent, family member, boss or workmate?
If yes, then this is the place. All of Bill Eddy's great work in one place and fully accessible to anyone.
- boot camp for survival in high-conflict divorce and co-parenting
- skill training to deal with a high-conflict co-parent
- support with others in similar high-conflict situations
Provide this link to your clients:
Interested in learning more about
We're happy to provide back-end access so you can see exactly what your clients will see.
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
- 24/7 access to all playbooks
with 1 month FREE trial
- support communities with people in similar situations
- monthly Q & A with
Bill Eddy, LCSW, Esq.
- 1: 1 coaching or group coaching
- discounts on consultations, coaching and books
- a playbook specifically for parents to work through with their kids (coparenting playbook only)
New Ways for Families Option
- 24/7 access to 12-hour course
- specifically for parents in high conflict situations
- designed to:
- save courts time
- save parents money
- protect children
- give parents a chance to change before big decisions are made
- includes 4-hour playbook for parents + kids
Single Playbook Option
- 24/7 access to individual playbooks, including:
- BIFF for Emailing & Texting
- Surviving High-Conflict
- Setting Boundaries
- Handling Crisis Moments
- Learning the 4 Big Skills
- Helping Kids Learn the 4 Big Skills
- Calming Upset People Using EAR Statements
- more added every month
"Coparenting is hard in any circumstance and when doing it with someone that has a high conflict personality, can seem impossible. The first step is to admit that you are outmatched in every way except for the ability to learn new skills related to the high conflict personality. My life did not change until I began to read and understand and start using tools like BIFF. I couldn’t help my children because I couldn’t help myself and until I learned new tools, felt hopeless. Using BIFF and the tools from all of the playbooks will give you hope that change is possible.”