Co-parenting Playbook Options
All The Tools You Need To Manage Co-parenting Conflict
Manage conflict instead of letting it manage you. Now and in the future!
Co-parenting didn't come with a manual, no it did not?
That's why we are here.
We provide you with: a playbook for every situation, especially when dealing with a high-conflict co-parent.
Conflict Playbook provides options:
- single playbooks. Try one of our BEST SELLER Coparent Conflict Playbook: New Ways for Families® Online
- 24/7 access - completely online
- memberships with or without 1:1 coaching
- co-parenting communities (one for moms; one for dads - access with membership only)
- monthly Q&A sessions with High Conflict Institute Co-Founder, Bill Eddy, LCSW, Esq. (Access with memberships only)
- discounts on books
Learn conflict skills that you have never been taught before.
In the future, you will come across a lot of New and First times, which are always harder when high-conflict co-parents and others around them are involved.
The CoParenting Playbooks helps you to develop new skills to de-escalate conflict instead of staying stuck in the endless fighting, blaming, and getting nowhere. Especially in high-conflict divorce, separation and co-parenting.